Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Can you say...Work-a-holic lol



Recently someone asked me how I get so many pendants done in a week...it made me stop and think for a second...the only answer I had was I work A LOT! I'm a task master as my friend calls me, relentless lol. I have a goal set and I know that I want to get say 3 done a day, so that's what I do! I work a minimum of 8 hours a day, usually more. Because it's not just the painting that you have to do, but also the fusing, the packaging, the listing, etc...But the other part of it is I get obsessed lol! I love to paint. Truly I would rather paint than do anything else! Not a day goes by that I don't paint. Painting is who my soul is. So, yes, I'm a work a holic no doubt about it, but when you love the work you do, it's kind of cheating isn't it? LOL!

Here's a sneak peek at the pendants that will be listed on ebay tonight. Hope all the dads out there are having a great day! xo Michele

No comments: