Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Steampunk!


Woo Hoo tonight I added what should be the last of the auctions till after Christmas. I added 3 new pieces of steampunk on 5 day auctions or there is also a buy it now option, which seems to be working for a lot of people. Shipping is still free! Priority within the United States so there is still plenty of time and First class mail internationally. The post office said usually 7 days for international but that with Christmas it could be a couple more days so we are very close there. I'm posting a picture of one of the pieces, you can see the other two and more of this one at http://stores.ebay.com/Michele-Lynch-Art Oh and I redid my website, I'm not a webdesigner by any means! It needs some tweaking and I'm hoping that Jaimi will teach me a trick or two (she did my website when it was pop art and it looked wonderful!)If anyone wants a website professionally done, email me and I'll get you in touch with Jaimi. If you want to take a peek at what I've done so far, the link is www.michelelynchart.com

No comments: