Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Edgar and Sam

Here's the last piece going to Spooky Time Jingles Soiree! I'm not able to go this year, but I'll be there in spirit ;o) Edgar is 12" tall, his robe is black velvet and he has a clock as the clasp for his robe. Sam's seeds are shaking, thinking Edgar might eat him! He has a vintage pin for his stem and leaf.

Hope everyone is having a good week! I'm off to get my hands back in the clay, finishing up another secret project ;o) lol. It's only secret cuz it's a birthday surprise! xo Michele

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, I love it! I smiled so big when I saw Edgar and Sam! What a wonderful job you did!! Such attention to detail and the colors are so fabulous! You are an excellent artist.

sonia said...

That's awesome! I love it!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you both :o)) xo Michele

Georgina said...

Love it, Michele!! Your dolls are so adorable....adorably macabre!! Hey, that's a good thing!!

Have a great week and keep on doin' what you're doin'!!
xxoo,
Georgina

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Georgina! xo Michele

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! I adore your work!