Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Joan New Ornament!

Meet Joan. Her and her sister were making paper dolls when she laughed at her sisters dolls. Next thing she knew her sister had stuck the scissors in her back...who knew her sweet sister had such a temper?
Joan is 7" long x 2 1/2" x 2 1/2". She can sit on her own or you can hang her, either from a tree or just some place special. She is hand sculpted from polymer clay. Her legs and arms are movable. She has vintage watch parts on her face. I hand painted her in layers with acrylic paints, she is sealed with a matte finish. Her dress is black velvet with vintage lace trim, hand sewn (not removable).




Available in my etsy shop! http://www.etsy.com/listing/88728869/ooak-steampunk-souls-art-doll-joan
Also as my Christmas present to everyone who has been so wonderful to me this year supporting my artwork, I'm offering free shipping on domestic addresses in my etsy shop from now until Christmas. Just type in the code freeshipping at checkout! xo Michele



No comments: