Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Jaclyn In The Box Sculpture

I have to say those dang ruffles about drove me insane, both sculpting and painting them! She's pretty large 24" tall and heavy! She will be on her way to the Auguste Clown Gallery in Australia. I was also finally able to take some time and make some prints of the paintings I've been doing lately
Available in my etsy shop, here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/michelelynchart
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. I am hoping a little cooler weather finds it's way here soon or rain! Rain would be wonderful, although I think it will have to rain for a solid week to start to make a dent in the drought we have at this point. Back to work for me...xo Michele
 

7 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Wow those ruffles are fabulous but I can imagine how much of a nightmare to make and paint they were!!
Gorgeous though!!

Penny said...

Fabulous ruffles! Sometimes hard work pays off in a big way. Safe travels to Jacyln.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Micki & Penny! Yup you are right a little patience goes a long way ;) Sometimes I can be in short supply though lol. xo

Maggie said...

Jaclyn is wonderful, I love her. And I love all those ruffles!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Maggie! I'm thinking of making a small one to put in my etsy shop. I think I'm a glutton for punishment LOL! xo

C. said...

Jacklyn has me thinking= have you ever done a Queen of Hearts? Or the evil queen from Sleeping Beauty?

Michele Lynch Art said...

No I have never done either of those! Interesting idea!!