Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Alice, Red Queen & A Comish

Somehow I fell behind on my blog! I try to keep up with it, these days there seems to be so many places to post, it gets a bit overwhelming! I feel like I need an assistant just to keep up with all the social media LOL! So Alice has already sold, but I thought those of you that do not come to my facebook page might like to see her! and following hot on her heels is The Red Queen of Hearts!
She is still available on Ebay, you can find her on my seller page here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/michelelynchdesigns/m.html?item=160967234683&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 and one more painting that was finished this week, a commission for a birthday girl! Heatheretta

Have a great week everyone! xo Michele

No comments: