Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Steampunk Soul Art Angel Doll-Angelina







Meet Angelina, she's in constant mourning for the souls that the Soul Sucker has destroyed. Her hands never stop moving, counting the beads on her rosary. She's joining the rebellion, hoping that her mechanical wings and protective chest plate will be enough against the evil Soul Sucker army.

She has vintage pocket watch parts for her wings, bolts for her feet, screws in her arms, watch pieces, washers for her neck, a vintage writst watch piece for her eye, her chest plate I believe was a scarf clip at one time, on her head is a vintage rhinestone brooch, and in her hands are vintage black rosary beads.

All three dolls are available in my etsy shop!

1 comment:

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

I think I like Angelina the best so far (and yes I am reading the posts backwards).
I keep seeing these lovely little dolls as ornaments. A Steampunk Christmas tree. lol!