Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Until Death...Grim Reaper Couple


Meet Mr. and Mrs. Grim Reaper! I think they would be a really unique wedding cake topper! He is just shy of 5" tall and she is 4" tall. They are available in my etsy shop :o)

I survived the birthday weekend, but just barely! Had waaaay to much fun Saturday night and paid for it on Sunday! and of course I swore I would never do that again...until next time. lol. We went out to eat Sunday night for our birthdays at a Sushi restaurant here by our house and had a great time, sampling off of each others plates! Monday I gave my youngest a hall pass from school for his birthday and we spent the day together. He had that birthday money burning a hole in his pocket so of course we had to go to Game Stop and get the latest and greatest for the Xbox ;o) We had a really nice day together, I love spending time with my boys :o) Hope everyone has had a great weekend and start to their week! It's time for me to get back to reality and that means the little characters on my work table, and laundry! xo Michele

8 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

These would make fab wedding toppers, what a great idea!!

Glad to hear you had a fun birthday ;)

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Micki :o)) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

They are a fantastic couple:)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn!xo Michele

Luthien said...

awww... isn't it great to spend quality time with the boys? looks like you had a blast! LOL!! Happy-doing-it-again-next-year!!

Grim reaper couple looks fantastic and you're right, they WILL looks pretty cool atop a wedding cake ... esp in a gothic themed wedding!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Yup it's the best Luthien! LOL yup on next year ;o)

Thank you on Mr and Mrs Grim Reaper :o)) xo Michele

Designs By CK said...

FUN piece!

CK >:-)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you CK!! xo Michele