Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Celebrate and Make A Wish With Us!

Today marks the 3rd anniversary of Spooky Time Jingles. What began as a dream, by Dani from Ambitious Designs, has become a place where collectors can find top notch art, where artists have a wonderful place to connect with those collectors and with each other. Spooky Time Jingles has a family feel, filled with respect, support and encouragement. I'm very proud to be a part of Dani's dream.

In honor of Spooky Time Jingles anniversary, you will find pieces of artwork that are marked with a donation amount. By purchasing the piece of art you are also making a donation to the Make A Wish Foundation. You can also place a donation here:
http://friends.wish.org/100-000/page/Dani-Nelson/SpookyTime-Jingles-Donates!.htm

Here are the two pieces I'm offering on Spooky Time Jingles tonight at the stroke of midnight! Hope to see you there!
Flying Grim Reaper
9" tall x 3" x 3" $70 ($10 of the sale is donated to the Make A Wish Foundation in purchasers name). Email me if you are interested @ michelel@michelelynchart.com or go to http://spookytimejingles.net/userpages.php?usersearch=michelelynchart

Day Of The Dead
This is the first Day of The Dead piece I've done. I used a vintage doorknob for the bottom of her skirt along with part of a clock. Her one eye is a vintage typewriter key. She is 7" tall x 3" wide x 4" deep. She is available for $65 ($10 of the purchase goes to the Make A Wish Foundation in the purchasers name). If you are interested in her drop me an email at michelel@michelelynchart.com or go to http://spookytimejingles.net/userpages.php?usersearch=michelelynchart

Don't forget to check out all the fabulous art debuting tonight! See you at midnight! xo Michele

10 comments:

~dani~ said...

Awe, you are so sweet Michele1 Thank you so much. I totally agree about the family feel we have..we are very very lucky that way. So glad you are part of it!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dani :o) xo

Micki Wilde said...

Wow you've been a busy bee lately, meanwhile i've been a bad blogger and not visited my friends...sorry about that :(

As for the tattoos you asked about, I have too many to count lol
I'll give it a go though...my right leg from knee to ankle all the way around is covered in cutesy horror stuff, my lower back has 3 tattoos my upper back and shoulder blades have 3 tattoos, the top of one arm has cutesy horror stuff and the other arm from neck to elbow has flowers and tribal, I have 2 skully girls on my chesticles, stars on my inner arms and an egyptian eye on my hand...phew I think thats it lol, I love tattoos I would have lots more if I had the cash flow :)

Hugs x

Michele Lynch Art said...

I've been working working working lol. Oh no worries! I took a long break myself! Oh wow on the tats! I would love to see pictures some time! xo Michele

TinaE said...

Ahhh I love Spookytime Jingles and I am in love with these two! I swear Michele I think one of the first things I'm going to do when I sell some of my dolls is buy one of yours!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw you're so sweet Tina! Thank you! xo Michele

ODD imagination said...

These two pieces are wonderful! I especially love the first one.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your comment made me really laugh out loud! I think I will name that app" Slapp App" (grin).

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you! LOL I think that's the perfect name!! xo Michele

Julie-ann Bowden said...

You have such a brilliant gift for making your art dolls. Spooky places is perfect for them,so cool!
Hugs!
Julie

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Julie! xo Michele