Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Great News!



I want to thank everyone that wrote to me with well wishes, prayers, chants, sending healing, every single one of you...a big thank you with tons of hugs attached! I went to the doctor today for the results of my PET scan and it is all scar tissue none of it is cancer! WOOO HOOO!! I have never been so relieved!! So hopefully things can get back to normal here now, whatever that is! But I really want you all to know what your emails meant to me, thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

More good news, I finished a couple more pendants which I listed tonight on ebay http://stores.ebay.com/michele-lynch-art The gypsy one I made into a You Tube video! YAY! but boo because I can't get it to upload! It's a wmv file but it just keeps spinning that loading thing for hours! I thought it would only take like 10 minutes to upload?? anyone have any ideas?? It's driving me nuts! Here's my You Tube channel if I ever get it uploaded lol http://www.youtube.com/michelely

Any help for the video challenged would be appreciated lol!!

Thanks again for all the well wishes sent my way!! I just know they are what brought the positive outcome!! xo Michele

No comments: