Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


Just wanted to take a moment to say how blessed I have been this year, with all the wonderful online people I have met. The clients that buy my art, you all are the best! I couldn't ask for a better group than you all! Thank you so much for supporting an independent artist! I have enjoyed all of your emails and getting to know each of you! The psp taggers, who never cease to amaze me with the creative and beautiful tags they make with my artwork and some who I call friends (Rags, Zoya, Cindy...well you all know who I'm talking about, the list just goes on!)I'm also thankful for the new group of ladies that I have met through Tglas The Glass Lovers Art Society, a very talented, warm and friendly group! I'm so glad that you invited me into the group Riv! I'm also thankful for the online friends I've had for years, that have been with me along with a handful of clients from polymer clay, to pop art paintings, aceo's and now the glass and jewelry art. You're support has meant the world to me and with out you I might have went back to a day job lol (Ginny you so know you have kept me going through so much!). I'm thankful for my husband, who no matter what art I'm doing is always totally supportive and never says a word about the large boxes of art supplies arriving in the mail on a daily basis! Thank you all for being part of my life, each of you has touched me and gave me the gift of knowing you! and last but not least I'm thankful for pie! Oh how I love Thanksgiving pies!! Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving! xo Michele

No comments: