Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Holiday Pendant of the Season!


I'm listing my first holiday pendant of the season on ebay tonight, 8 pm central! So for all of you still home that can waddle to the computer take a peek! "Holly Mermaid" has a beautiful green glass base, fused with white on top, where Holly is painted :o) She would be gorgeous beaded! Or simply slide your own chain through the large silver plated bail! Love how this one came out! There will also be another goth girl who is calling her pet dragon home! http://stores.ebay.com/Michele-Lynch-Art Okay I'm done working for the day (Riv, don't say it!) I'm off to enjoy all the family and food! Have a great Turkey day everyone! xo Michele

2 comments:

FrumsGlass said...

I love this and I'm sorry I missed the auction. I love all your work.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much, you are such a doll!