Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Pendants!



Hope everyone had a good holiday season! I didn't realize it had been so long again since I had posted. Just too much to do and too little time! We had a wonderful Christmas with my family, nice and relaxing, full of conversation and food! Doesn't get any better than that! My oldest son and his girlfriend came over on Christmas day and we had more of the same :o) Then new years eve is my husband and my anniversary so that's always fun, because there is a party wherever you go that night! Hubby and my youngest were also on vacation until yesterday so having everyone at home was a nice treat! We caught up on a lot of movies and just generally hung out! and now I guess the party is over, and it's time to get back into the swing of things...so I listed 2 new glass pendants for ebay tonight and some steampunk! You can see everything at http://stores.ebay.com/michele-lynch-art after 6 pm pacific time. Hope you enjoy the sneek peek at the pendants! Have a good night! xo Michele

2 comments:

Heathen's Hearth said...

Oh, I love them! Very cool!

-Misty

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you!! xo Michele