Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Featured On Fran Caldwell's Blog!

I am so honored that Fran Caldwell has featured me today on her art blog! If you havent' seen Fran's wonderful blog you can check it out here http://francaldwell.blogspot.com/ Thank you Fran for such a wonderful write up! I also found out yesterday that I'm a finalist in the artist choice awards on ebay for 2008 in the jewelry-Beads/wearable art category!! Again I'm honored!!! How exciting is that???!!

3 comments:

Fran Caldwell said...

You are most welcome, Michele. You make my page look very sophisticated.

AND I appreciate your title acknowledgement. Very impressive!

Regan aka Rags said...

awesome....and I hope you win the ebay award. i love your art and it's great to see people giving it the recognition it deserves

Luthien Thye said...

what beautiful work you do michele :) came across your work thru fran's blog :))) will love to see more of your work in the future :)) God bless!