My dearest Luthien has awarded me the Premio Meme Award. Luthien's blog is Pimp and Paint and is not only beautiful to see but also very inspiring with all of her beautiful artwork! Here is a pictures of her newest passion (er addiction)...polymer clay: I was so sad I didn't win this pendant in her 100th post giveaway!
Okay so for those of you who are not familiar with the award I need to name 7 things you might not know about me, and then give the award to 7 people :o) soooooo.....
1. (okay so this is hard because I'm always rambling and if you follow the blog you know more than you ever wanted to about me anyway LOL!)....Hmmmm.....takes drink of Coke Zero...does that count? hmmm...well no not really, I think that's kinda a stupid answer. Tapping finger on forehead..think think...OH! I know! I love Halloween! It's my favorite holiday! I know I'm suppose to say Christmas, but there's something about Halloween that is sooooo fun! the decorations, the dressing up, the candy, the kids in a parade, I just love it all! which by the way, I did another witch piece for ebay auction link tonight.
2.Okay number 2.....I've recently become a wine-o LOL. and I discovered that I'm not a wine sipper, I'm a wine gulper!!
3. Right now I'm reading a Nora Roberts book! I can't believe it myself!!! Never never thought I would do it! LOL but I have to admit it's good ;o) I have a stack of books next to my bed and if I get half way down the stack I start to panic and it's time to go to the book store! You can never never run out of books to read of really bad things happen...I'm not sure what they are, because I've never run out!!
4. I used to be a visual merchandiser
5. I cut the grass and am very picky about it!
6. I hate math (look the answers are getting shorter LOL)
7. I am very thankful for all of you that are my online friends for your thoughts, support, comments, and smiles that you give to me. Thank you, each and every one of you! xoxo
Okay the 7 I give this award to are: 1. Barbe Saint John who if you don't know her does incredible mixed media jewelry! 2. Brandi Milne omg she does the most fabulous paintings!! Totally my cup of tea! 3. Val Zoero Art who has recently become addicted to jewelry!! 4. Enchanted Revelry Love his blog! Never ceases to entertain me!! 5. Ginny Baker my dear friend who does amazing things with polymer clay 6. Mystele a fabulous mixed media artist and inspriring blog! 7.Kingofmicestudios GORGEOUS halloween goodies!! 8. Okay just one more!! Michael Demengif you don't know who he is check out his blog and book! Fabulous mixed media artist!
I hope you all have some time to check out these blogs they are really some fabulous eye candy!! Have a great night! xo Michele
I'm like most artists, I've been creating something for as long as I can remember. I have explored many types of media and love experimenting with new things. Mixed media seems to be where my heart belongs. I can combine my love of painting, sculpting, adding found object all into one. The Steampunk Soul series evolved after I took a job with a corporation--the Soul Sucker. I hope you enjoy my artwork! xo Michele