Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Another Dragon and Angel!

Okay so since the other dragon sold within minutes of me putting her on ebay and the popularity of her, I made another one ;o) Love how this one came out too!! Hmmm...maybe I should just do a series of them! Here she is, same coloring as the other one but a different pose and different eye color ;o) Available on ebay tonight at 8 pm cental time:Then something a little different. Instead of my regular fused glass painted face, I used a vintage photograph under a clear domed cab, set in a silver tone bezzel. I have a large collection of vintage photographs so this gives me a chance to use them! Let me know what you all think about the 2 different styles and no worries I'm not stopping the painted ones ;o)
I'm off to cook dinner and then boy scouts is tonight. Oh and guess what...it's raining. I'm thinking I should finish the ark I started building in the spring. Have a great night everyone! xo Michele

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooh I love this one with the vintage image, Michelle. It is so sweet! I don't see where you have it for sale.
Xo,
Tammy

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Tammy! It's listed on ebay, but it didn't go live until 8 pm central time ;o) that's why you couldn't see it :o) xo Michele

mermaiden said...

clearly a dragon line is called for!
the vintage image is great- a little spooky in the best way possible.

Micki Wilde said...

I really like the new style, I love randomly changing styles for a while it makes things more fun!


(I still miss seeing your paintings though)

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you mermaiden! Thats exactly what hubby said! Thank you Micki! I totally agree, it keeps things fresh! Aw, thanks hon on the paintings! I really need to do one soon! xo Michele

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous!!! x0 Pink

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Michele! I love both of these designs! A dragon series sounds fantastic, I say go for it! I can see why all your creations fly off the shelves. The second piece is another treasure! Love it! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Lisa :)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Pink and Lisa! Everyone's comments keep me going! xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

your dragons are really amazing and i'm not surprised at all that they go within minutes! and yes ... you should make a series :) hehehe!!!

the other pendant is cool too! but i still prefer your painted faces simply becos that's you ... michele lynch ... and michele lynch steampunk would not be the same without the faces :) having said that ... it's always exhilarating to try new styles :)) whatever it is you do ... it always turns out just perfect!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Luthien! True that my faces are the signature of my pieces! You're such a wonderful friend! xo Michele

Aquarian Bath said...

Happy to find your blog. My friend Michelle makes similar jewelry and I just sent her a link over here.