Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fortune Teller


I love love this fortune teller pendant! Must be the favorite one I've done so far! I've been seeing a lot of gypsy caravan type of stuff lately and this little lady has been in my head for some time. I think she came out perfect! I hand sculpted and painted the crystal ball base and her head wrap. The crystal ball is glass I fused with tiny silver stars in it. She's available on ebay tonight at 8 pm. xo Michele

5 comments:

luthien said...

gorgeous gorgeous piece my fren!!! all the blings are in just the right places!! love the 2 hands!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks Luthien!! xo

Mana Moon Studios said...

She's absolutely darling!! I love her!!♥

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Sharon!! xo

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

What a fabulous piece, she is wonderful! I just found your blog through Artangel's nominations, and I will be back often! Great stuff!