Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Treasury & New Work!


Woo Hooo thank you WellSpringCreations for including me in your Etsy Treasury! What a wonderful Treasury it is too! Titled Halloween Treats! Love it!!

I have two more new pieces of artwork for you. Both available on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time. Both auctions. One is a new witchy poo. I love her freckled little face and the swarovski "stars"!
The next piece is another Day Of The Dead piece and it has a Bohemian feel to it I think


You can find them both here tonight. Hope everyone has a fabulous night! It's been raining here all day, yet again. I hope this is not going to be the trend for the winter or we will be in some serious trouble!! Get out the snow shoes!! xo Michele

5 comments:

mermaiden said...

wowowowow, i love them both. the day of the dead face is extra special awesome!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you mermaiden! You're a doll! xo

Luthien Thye said...

congrats on the treasury!! LOL!! witchy poo is so cute!! love the look on her face and the freckles ... ROCK!!

Catherine said...

Congratulations on the treasury! It's fab! I love your new creations too!

Hope all that rain dries up soon for you!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien & Catherine! xo