Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Frida Kahlo


Who doesn't love Frida? and it been a long time since I've done a Frida painting :o) I used the usual acrylics, papers, and graphite on her, she's on a piece of birch that is 12 x 12". 1/2" thick sides. Still feeling bad, blah. This is really some nasty virus. It's taking me forever just to type this cuz I can't stop sneezing! Sheesh! Frida will be available on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time (if auctiva cooperates, it's been a few after lately.)xo Michele

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl, you blow me away. oh my stinkin word! she's definitely a favorite...WOWZER!!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Mystele I needed that! You know after you work on something how that doubt can creep in? and you start to second guess yourself? xo

Micki Wilde said...

I love your Frida she's beautiful!