Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

One of THOSE days!


Don't you just love those days when no matter what you try to do something happens? I spent my evening listing auctions on ebay and for some reason auctiva did not hold the new pictures I put in the template when I uploaded it to ebay, so I revised it through ebay. Nope still the old pics. I did it again...nope still the old pics...by then there was a bid on one of the ones I was fixing so now ebay won't let me revise it at all, it was just one of those nights! I finally had to cancel the listing and relist it! I feel sooo bad for the bidder!! I got the other listing revised finally too :o) Anyway! I'm happy to say on this no good, bad, terrible wednesday that I did manage to list 3 new fused glass pendants!! Woooo Hoooo! Look for 3 more tomorrow night (the gremlins willing!). Here's a peek at one of them, you can find more pics of all three in my ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/michele-lynch-art or ebay seller id: Michelelynchdesigns Hope everyone has a great rest of the night!! xo Michele

2 comments:

Regan aka Rags said...

Oooo..I like that witchy one

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks hon! You know Halloween is my favorite time :o) I'm so glad you visit me here :o) I miss you!! xo