Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Ebay & Etsy Updates!

I have an angel that I just added to ETSY

The little paris earring sold out of there this morning...thank you L!
I also have 2 new pendants to add to EBAY tonight. A fairy Heart, and a Butterfly Queen:

Okay I'm off to try and catch up on some things...ha ha right!!! xo Michele


Rags said...

Hey hun...loving some of your new stuff. Take Care. Hugs

Michele Lynch Art said...

I was just thinking of you yesterday!!! Hope all is well! xo

icandy... said...

Hi Michele!!!

Looks like you've been soooo busy!! Thanks for popping by today! :)


Mana Moon Studios said...

Congratulations on your Etsy sale and I'm not the least bit surprised!! Whoot!!

luthien said...

oooooo!!! congratulations on the sale!! :))) the 3 latest pieces are gorgeous!! luuuuuvvvv all 3!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks Sharon and Luthien!!

Micki said...

Love the last one!!

Micki x

Micki said...

Congratulations you won in my giveaway!
Can you email me your address so I can send you your prize?

Micki x

Catherine said...

Hi Michele! I love your work - so creative and quirky!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Woooooo Hooooo Micki!!!!!!!! I've never won on any blog before!!! I'm so excited that it was yours!!!!!

Thank you so much Catherine! I love quirky and that's the exact word I would use to describe me LOL! xo