Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Gypsy & Witch

Well I couldn't be patient with Etsy LOL...I had listed the 7 things in the etsy store the other day and I finally thought..why not put them in my ebay store? LOL. So I did. Sorry I'm not sure if I'm patient enough for etsy! I have that following on ebay and I like my little babies to go to new homes where they are loved! Hopefully I'll build up the following on etsy, but in the meantime they are in both places ;o) I'm listing a fused glass witch and a altered art witch on ebay tonight! I may sneak in another angel but as I write this I haven't taken her picture yet ;o) so we'll see. Here's a sneak peek at the pendants that are already scheduled!

Hope everyone has a safe and fabulous Memorial Day Weekend! Here in Missouri it's a big boating weekend at the lake. Whatever you do, have fun! xo Michele

No comments: