Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Glass Slide Pendants


Okay here's one of the things that I've been working on that I said there was a learning curve to! They are glass pendants that have been cut and then kiln fired so the the edges rounded, I put a print of my artwork on the back of them, painted and sealed the back. Fun! I like these alot better than the domino pendants...so if you liked those you will love these! I put them in my ebay store already...actually one of them sold before I could post this! I'm still working on some painted fused glass pendants and some other mixed media goodies! xo Michele

5 comments:

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Love these, Michele. I look forward to seeing what you've created next each time I see a new post in my blogger box. You're so talented! Love your work!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw, thank you Cori! I try to keep things mixed up and love to try new things! xo Michele

Georgina said...

Amazing!! Love your work!

Kolleen said...

love it - they look great!! so creative

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Georgina and K! xo Michele