Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Fused Glass Pendants




I'm running way behind tonight, it's almost 7 pm and I still don't have dinner done! I had to help out a neighbor though...so anyway...I'm not going to say alot about the pendants for tonight ;o) 2 new handpainted fused glass pendants! and another mixed media found art..art doll assemblage... steampunk...whatever you want to call them! I love her, her name is Quirky Mrytle and if you look she has one brown eye and one blue eye ;o) She was lots of fun to make...more about her in the ebay description. They all go on ebay tonight at 8 pm central time. Okay think I'll get on my broom and fly to Jack in the Box for dinner ;o) Have a great night everyone! xo Michele

4 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

hey michele :)
you're IT :) if you wanna play come to my blog :)

btw... the pendants are lovely ;) as always... is there anything you do that is not lovely???

Cori Lynn Berg said...

Your work is so unique. I just love seeing the next thing that you make.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien and Cori!!! I'm gonna try Luthien! I'm having a no good, terrible, very bad day!! Anything that has to do with technology is messing up for me today!! xo

Micki Wilde said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate the support!

Your pendants are just too cute I really admire the different types of work you do.

Micki x