Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, May 7, 2009

New Pendants

Well I didn't get the painting done to list for today, so hopefully soon :oP On a good note, I'm on the front of EBSQ's blog today! http://blog.ebsqart.com/ Yippee ;o) Pretty cool news! Also I did manage to get a few more pendants ready to list. I started these with prints of my artwork instead of the glass faces...just something different ;o) I have to say the one with the watch part body and arms is one of my favorite pieces to date...but I really love that painting...which is on the way to her new home where I know she'll be very happy! Both pendants will be on ebay tonight at 8 pm central. Hope everyone is having a great week! Thank you Jenn and Luthien for letting me know someone was still out there LOL! xo Michele

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

once again...Fabulous!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks so much Mystele! xo

Kolleen said...

I LOOOVE THESE! I agree with you...the one with the watch body is so unique and gorgeous! BRAVO!!!

Micki Wilde said...

Ooh these are great!!

Luthien Thye said...

OMG! OMG! these are gorgeous!!! it's very different from your other creations :)) but still so beautiful.. where in the world do you manage to get so many watch mechanisms???

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you K, Micki and Luthien! Luthien, I had bought a large amount from someone who was closing down their family's jewelry store that had been in business for a very long time. xo Michele