Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday?




It is wednesday right? My days are so mixed up at this point! Hubby has not been working much...the company just has no work. I know seems it's the same story everywhere. At any rate, I'm listing 3 more pieces on ebay tonight! 2 mixed media and 1 painted fused glass! Also if any of you have emailed me and I didn't return the email, my AOL account is closed. So make sure you use the michelel@michelelynchart.com email addy for me :o) Have a great night every one! xo Michele

4 comments:

Georgina said...

Wonderful work!! I love it!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Georgina! I visited your blog today :o) Loved it! Wonderful dolls! xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

the bracelet is GORGEOUS!!!!! you have been doing some fine work lately haven't you!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw thank you Luthien! I adore that bracelet too! Almost kept it ;o) xo