Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Biohazard Medic

Thought I would show you all, one of the things I've been working on for the National Halloween Convention. He's a Soul Sucker biohazard medic. His little jar his filled with tiny vintage watch parts. He's one of the biggest in the Soul Sucker series that I've done, he's 13 1/2" tall x 3 3/4" wide x 4" deep. I'll be sad to see him go, he's one of my all time favorites along with the gatekeeper, izzy & lizzy...and a few more ;o)

Hope everyone is having a great week! I can't believe it's Wednesday (LOL!!! I had to come back and edit this when I realized it's THURSDAY!!! LOL!!!)  already!! Lots more pictures of items for the NHC coming :o) xo Michele

10 comments:

Unknown said...

This is really Awesome! Love it!

Anonymous said...

I'm catching up on your last few posts and loving all your wierd creations!! So well done!...

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Trying to catch up. I love him!

Amber Leilani said...

amazing!!!!

Leanne E said...

The kindly blue eye looks paradoxical given his soul sucking nature--beautiful work as always :)

Priti Lisa said...

LOL! I thought it was Friday!!!
I am sorry I missed visiting you...I can't believe how much work you finished! The Veggie Sistahs are cute with a capital K!
I love everybody of course, but the Medic...I just love his smile...I would date him!
Happy belated B-day too the hubby, what a couple! You both look more beautiful today :)
xox

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks so much every one! LOL Lisa on thinking it was Friday! We're a pair! LOl on dating the medic!! Thank you on hubby's bday :o) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

Love this one Michele!

So Dark So Cute said...

He's supercool! ;-)
so sad we don't have Halloween conventions in the Netherlands :-(
We don't celebrate Halloween,so thats why...
Maybe i need to immigrate to the U.S.A. one day? hmmm....

Michele Lynch Art said...

No Halloween? That's so sad!! I think you do need to come on over!! Thank you on the biohazard medic! xo Michele