Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oliver The Skelly Candy Container


Met the skelly named Oliver, he loves candy and he is perfect to store whatever stash you need to keep secret!
Oliver promises not to eat your candy, well maybe not all of it! He is 8" tall x 7" wide x 3 1/2" deep. He has a delicate crackle finish on him and inside his box. It's been a long time since I crackled something, but Amber and Moriah inspired me to do it again ;o) I really like how he came out! He will be available tonight, Wednesday at 8 pm central time on ebay id: michelelynchdesigns happy bidding! Also Cedric the skelly with his pumpkin pal shaker ends tonight at the same time :o)

I'm off to finish those poor veggie peeps that have been waiting so patiently for me!! xo Michele

7 comments:

Dawn in the Forest said...

Oliver is perfect for storing all your treats:) I can't wait to see your veggie people all finished.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn!! xo Michele

Amber Leilani said...

the crackle looks fantastic!! glad you gave it a go again...
love oliver soooo much. i like candy too...especially sweet tarts!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks Amber :o) It was the perfect touch for him :o) Thanks for inspiring me to do it again!! Ooooh I love sweet tarts and smarties too! What about bottle caps? Ever have those? I love the rootbeer and grape ones LOL! xo Michele

Denise Mulligan said...

Oh, I'm in love with little Oliver. What a cute face and storage to boot!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much :o)) xo Michele

Mila B said...

Thaanks for writing this