Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, April 4, 2011

Trick & Treat Conjoined Black Cat Twins


Meet Trick & Treat, conjoined black cat twins! They love Halloween and especially their little pumpkin pail! They are just shy of 9" tall and will be available tonight on ebay (monday) at: michelelynchdesigns at 8 pm central time. Also Skelly Bird ends tonight at the same time! Tons of thanks to everyone who has bid on ebay or bought from my etsy shop! You are helping me to avoid the Soul Sucker :o) and I appreciate that more than you can know! Things are getting lean in my etsy shop, but I promise once I get past the National Halloween Convention I'll get more things in there! Oh and I have some really cool new things for the Spooky Time Jingles update coming up the 13th!!

I gotta get busy again, tons to do still! Hope everyone is having a great start to their week! xo Michele

6 comments:

So Dark So Cute said...

WoW! You're a pretty busy lady huh? Theyre lovely :-)

Amber Leilani said...

wonderful!!!

Skellyton Art said...

Michele,
This is a Great Piece! I love it!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you guys :o))) Yeah I'm in crazy mode at the moment LOL! But I love it, wouldn't have it any other way ;o) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

Michele, it sounds like you have so much going on. Your conjoined cat twins are great! Hope you have a great week:)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Dawn!! xo Michele