Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Night Owl


This little witch has turned herself into an owl and has landed on the moon, who doesn't look too happy about it might I add LOL. She's the owl I promised for ebay: michelelynchdesigns tomorrow (Sunday). She'll be available at 9 pm central time. Oh and don't forget the conjoined pumpkin twins end at the same time!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I'm off to cut the grass, spring has now officially started lol! xo Michele

4 comments:

Cris said...

Very Cute Michelle! I love their expressions!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Cris! xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

How cute! I haven't had my computer for almost 2 weeks....so I haven't been able to look at all your wonderful stuff. I'm going to go check-out what you've been up to:)

So Dark So Cute said...

Hi Michelle! I saw you follow me! I like your creations too and I love your night owl! So cute! I'm sure gonna follow you also :-)