Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Friday, April 8, 2011

Radish Brother is a Girl!

Shows what I know! The veggie brother isn't a brother at all! Nope, it's a sister! Also I was originally going to give him...er...her zucchini arms and legs but I thought that was too much green, so she got summer squash like her sister ;o) This one was easier to photo for some reason. Anyway Miss Radish head and Miss Tomato head are off to the gift shop where they will live in the display window :o)

I finished the Black Crow for STJ update that's coming up on the 13th but boy oh boy did I have a hard time getting pictures of him! He's like the skelly bird where he has a vintage clock part on his head that's a curly cue and I couldn't get it to show up, nor the other vintage watch pieces that make up his wings and tail. I'm going to pull a Scarlett and think about that tomorrow!!

Little guy is on day two of antibiotics and I think he might be feeling a tad bit better!! Throats still sore but no more soaring temp :o)) Off to make dinner! Veggie soup! LOL just kidding! xo Michele

7 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Your veggie characters are fabulous, this one is my favourite though :)

Hope your boy is better soon.

Hugs

Micki x

Dawn in the Forest said...

Isn't it funny how you can start something thinking it's going to look one way.....and then it turns into something else. Boy or girl, I loved the veggie people.

Glad to hear your son is feeling a bit better!

Georgina said...

Here's hoping the little one is feeling much better. I couldn't help but LOL when you mentioned on my blog the comment about playing Angry Bird. I happen to ask my daughter once if she played Feisty Bird..she had no clue as to what I was talking about...apparently I didn't either!! LOLOLOL

I'll keep you in mind when I go to my mom's doc on Monday...let's see how many "toda la familia" will be there...oey!!!

BTW, loving that little veggie critter...just too cute. Take care and have a great weekend....sicky and all!!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Anonymous said...

She's so cute!

Amber Leilani said...

LOVE HER!!!

all my dolls start out looking like dudes. i have no idea why since i make mainly girls...

glad your little one is feeling better!

So Dark So Cute said...

She's so cute! I wanted to make a girl,but she turned out to be Timmy :-) LOL!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you everyone!! The manager of the gift shop loved them! I asked her to take a picture of her window when she's done so I could post it here :o) xo Michele