Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's That Time Again...


Here's the last piece that made it into the box going to Spooky Time Jingles to participate in the National Halloween Convention :O) He's the biggest Grim Reaper I've done so far at 12 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 5 1/2. I hope he finds a good home at the show :o) I sent 12 pieces in all. Now it's time to restock my etsy shop which I'm happy to say has become a little empty :o) Hope everyone is having a great week! xo Michele

14 comments:

Leanne E said...

Way spooky cool! I would love to get to the convention one day. Good luck with your sales :)

Micki Wilde said...

He's wonderful, love that smile :)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Leanne! Oh I'll bet you would LOVE it!!

Thank you Micki :o))

xo Michele

Meowlissa said...

Oh so fabulous!

Amber Leilani said...

good luck at the convention!

Georgina said...

Now that's a Grim Reaper!!! Michele, what in the hell are you eating, drinking, smoking or all the above!!!!?? I WANT SOME!!!

Have a great weekend, my friend, and do some misbehavin' as if I have to tell you!! LOL

xxoo,
Georgina

So Dark So Cute said...

Perfect GrimReaper Michele! I bet people are gonna fight with eachother to own him! :-)

Astridbears said...

soo cool!! Happy Easter to you and your family!!
hugs
Astrid

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks everyone :o))) LOL Georgina you crack me up!!! It's more scary that that's all naturally in my brain LOL! xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

He's wonderful:) I wish I was going to that convention. I bet someone will snatch him up fast:) Have a great weekend.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn! I hope you have a wonderful weekend too! xo

Shelley Whiting's art said...

Love your creations! Very cute but twisted! Love the teeth on this one!

darkfaeriecreations@gmail.com said...

just love! Your work is fabulous!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Shelley and Elise!