Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Miss Veggie, A birthday and Strep Throat!

I finally got a picture of Miss Veggie, she was running all around the studio not wanting her picture taken! She doesn't like that the color of her red, she thinks it is looking too orange. Finally she turned put her hands on her hips and let me snap this picture!! Look at that attitude!

I'm trying desperately to get her brother done! But my youngest has been sick for the last couple of days, I took him to the doctor today and he has strep throat :oP Poor kid. Now I feel like I need to disinfect the whole house so the rest of us don't come down with it!

...and did I mention that today is hubby's birthday?? He turns 48 today :o) We have been together since he was 20 and I was a big 18 year old senior in high school! LOL! Here's a picture that I thought would be fun to share, I believe this is right before we got married, taken sometime in the early 80's!
and now this one:
LOL that was a couple of years ago, the newer pics are on my phone, I need to transfer them over! We are both squinting into the sun in this picture! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Hope everyone is having a great week, I'm in crazy mode!! Hopefully I'll have a picture of the radish head brother soon! xo Michele

9 comments:

Ginny Baker said...

Awww what a couple of cuties! You both still look great! Wish Bryan a happy birthday for me! :o)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thanks Ginny :o)) Gosh were we young! I had no idea!! I'll tell him for you :o) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

Miss veggie is great! I love all the colors you used on her.

Sorry your little one is sick:( Hope he feels better soon.

Leanne E said...

You both look sweet then and now! So nice to see a couple looking happy after years of wedded bliss :)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn! Aw, thanks Leanne! We've been married 25 years? I think? LOL! Shhh don't tell on me! xo Michele

Lisa said...

Well I know how that picture thing gos. She's a great piece, veggie attitude! Where do the years go! Still cute after all these years.

Thanks for popping by I appreciate it.

Lisa

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Lisa! Yeah I have no idea where those years go! xo Michele

Amber Leilani said...

y'all are adorable!! then and now! oh, and loving that 80's hair!!! wish your hubby a happy b day from me!
hope your kiddo feels better soon.
LOVE miss veggie!!! she is all that, and she knows it!!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL isn't that 80's hair great lol!! Look at that fabric on the sofa that was his mom and dads LOL! Thank you Amber on Miss Veggie and Zach. I'll let Bryan know to :o)) xo Michele