Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I cleaned the entire weekend! Sheesh my house was dirty! But I would rather create than clean any day so sometimes I am like Scarlett O'Hara "I'll think about that tomorrow!" and I create instead of cleaning ;o) So now everything but one room is all nice and sparkly! Oh and as a reward we went and saw Star Trek (Yay! Luthien it was still here!!!) I LOVED it!!! But as a kid I watched the old Star Trek enterprise lol so it was so cool to see it all get set up for how they meet! So thank you Luthien for that push to go see it!! So fun!

Tonight's auctions are a ladybug pendant and another gypsy :o) They will be live on ebay at 8 pm central time! Enjoy! xo Michele

5 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

wooohooooo!!!!! it's amazin isn't it?! :))) i'm glad you still got to see it :) it would have been a shame if you didn't watch it in the cinema at least once :) can't wait for the dvds to come out tho :))

and bravo to the ladybug :)) cute and unique!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Yup!! I really enjoyed it!! and I'm so glad I got to see it in theaters! Great movie! Thanks on the ladybug!!

Anonymous said...

I love star trek also, glad to hear the new film was great. Great idealist program with adventure, what more could we ask for? Perfect!

Micki Wilde said...

Thanks for the comment on my latest painting, I was really pleased with how it turned out in the end.

I am still waiting in anticipation for your next beautiful angel painting, I am so in love with them ;)

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw, thanks Micki! I know I haven't done any paintings in a long time! I started one weeks and weeks ago and that's as far as I got. I'm really into the mixed media jewelry though ;o)xo Michele