Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009



Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know my blog posts have been so short and to the point. I've been running around like a chicken without a head! Or in my case without a foot lol. Friday I had my foot operated on...nothing serious but now it looks like I have two bullet wounds in my foot lol. Walking is still difficult but I'm getting there. So my day friday was not so fun filled lol, but I still managed to go out to dinner before I got home to take a Darvoset lol. Then Saturday I was able to go to a friends birthday party since it was at the clubhouse of their sub and that way I could sit down and celebrate ;o) Sunday I leaned on the cart and hobbled through the grocery store reading off the list to hubby on what to get off the shelves. I was exhausted by the time we were done and then I thought why didn't I get into one of those electric cart things??? LOL. Could have been fun, right?? Other than that the only news here is rain. Rain, rain, and more rain. It's time to build the ark. I'm really getting sick of it! So anyway that's my news I've been trying to make it by everyone's blog to see what they've been up to! Two more auctions are going live tonight on ebayThe lizzard is so cool in person I hope it comes through in the photos! The little bird is fantastic as well! enjoy! xo Michele

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

girl! you've been rocking, though! lots of jewelry...i'm glad you're on the mend. and, as always, thank you for taking the time to connect with me!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw, Mystele, I always got time for you, my friend! xo

Pease Porridge said...

Thanks for stopping in. Sorry to hear about your foot. You will have to try one of those motorized carts next time! I love your latest jewels. I could just sit and stare at them forever. There is so much to see. Beautiful work!
Jennifer

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Jennifer! I'm always mesmerized by the sparklies LOL!!

Christina Colwell said...

Hi Michele,

I enjoy the new works. Thank you for following my blog.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Christina!

Luthien Thye said...

OMG michele!! these are magnificient!! both of them! i looooove them ... can't decide which one i love more tho :P

hope your foot is getting better ... one of those keyhole surgery? tendons?

you know what you probably COULD build an ark! you could do anything! steampunk ark would be good ;P
but it's good that's it's raining ... at least it's not hot and humid like here ... today's newspaper just informed us that it's el-nino season ... crap! can i join you in your ark? :)) HUGS!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien!! I'm still hobbling about. It will get better. LOL on me being able to build that ark ;o) I'm just arsty fartsy LOL, just don't ask me to do any serious math or something like that! Oh yes do join me in the ark!! You can paint some of your really wonderful designs on the outside!! I would love that!! xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

:))))) hey michele :))) thanks for the sweet comment you left at my blog and thank you for adding me as one of your favs! yea.... you MUST watch trek... i've seen it 5 times!! wolverine is like 60% of trek?? you mean the theatres there are still playing trek there? it's not anymore over here. plsssss gooooooo... even if it means going alone (i watched it alone 3 times :)))))))))

bludawgdesigns said...

Hey Michele! I didn't know you had surgery. I hope you recover quickly! I guess even foot surgery doesn't slow you down, lol . . . you're still going places and creating lots of lovely things.

Take care,

Debbie -----{--@

Michele Lynch Art said...

Luthien!! I didn't know I hadn't added you a long time ago lol! I just realized it! Oh my, maybe it isn't here anymore!!! That would be aweful!! I'll have to go this weekend! 5 times??? you must be a fan lol!!! Okay okay I'll go if it's still here LOL!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw thanks Debbie! Well I can't stand to be tied down, Lord help us all if anything ever happens to me that I can't find a way to get moving! I just hobble around LOL. I'm already wondering just how long can this take to heal????? (it's almost been a week. Friday will be a week. LOL)