Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leopard & Phoenix

Okay I broke out of the b's...tonight it's a leopard and phoenix ;o) I've had the leopard for some time now..I finally felt she was right on that back ground. Then the phoenix was a special find from antiquing this weekend! Both go live on ebay at 8 pm central time tonight:


On a sad note I've heard that Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson have both died today. How sad. Both were huge icon's of my younger years. Makes me feel like the late 70's early 80's just died for good.

5 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

wow! the leopard is gorgeous!!

Val's Dragonfly Whimsy said...

GEEEZ another gorgeous piece - just lovely - I am speachless when it comes to your lovely jewels, Val xo

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Luthien & Vania!! Hope you both have a great weekend! xo

Unknown said...

Beautiful pieces!! I love the Phoenix, the colors are fab!

Also thank you for stopping at my Mad Tea Party!

Regards,
Vania

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Vania! Wish I had found the time to participate! Next year for sure!! You had a beautiful tea party!!