Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Mermaid & Hummingbird



Tonights ebay auctions are a mermaid that is a full necklace...she was so fun to make, I had a ball adding all the little charms to her! and then the hummingbird, I so love how she came out with the little vintage body and all the crystals! They both start at 8 pm central time. I'm off to dinner with my family..wooo hooo everyone actually eating dinner together! Have a great night every one! xo Michele

3 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

my! these are pretty!!! so gypsish :))) you are on the roll with your jewelries aren't you :))

Micki Wilde said...

You have an award waiting for you over on my blog, pop over when you've got a minute and grab it ;)

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien! Oh I like that...gypsish! I love all the vintage things and the crystals ;o) Thank you Micki, I'm hopping over there now! xo