Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meeting Friends!

Today was one of the coolest days ever! Ginny Baker who is a wonderful clay artist and I have been online friends for at least 12 years maybe more like 14, anyway we had NEVER met and today we DID!! It was so much fun!! And it was so wild because it wasn't weird to me or anything...you know like we had never met in person...it didn't feel that way at all. It felt like I was with my friend Ginny who I have talked with everyday for years and years! Anyway, just wanted to share with everyone what a wonderful time we had having lunch together! The only bummer thing about the day was I forgot my camera!! Can you believe that??? Sheesh! Her blog is on this page but she just moved so she doesn't have any of her beautiful clay pins or figurines on ebay right now.

Here are the two new pendants I have for ebay tonight! The dragonfly one I got really carried away with the jewels...can a girl or er dragonfly have to many jewels?? I don't think so! LOL! The other is a little black cat witch and she comes with a chain ;o)


Have a great night everyone!! xo Michele

4 comments:

Micki Wilde said...

Sounds like you had a great time!
I love the pendant with the cat so cute!

Micki x

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Micki! I did have a great time! so cool to meet someone after all that time! xo

Heidi said...

How wonderful to have finally connected in person. I think I have more on line friends than in person friends. No wonder the world has gotten so small :)

I love your paintings and the jewelry you create with them - Thank you for commenting on my post.
~Heidi

Michele Lynch Art said...

I agree Heidi! and it was just so much fun to get to really hug her, instead of a cyber hug lol! Thank you for the wonderful compliment! Michele