Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blogger Of The Week On EBSQ & Art Of The Day!!

I am so honored by EBSQ for having me as their blogger of the week. You can read the article here:
http://blog.ebsqart.com/2011/01/04/ebsq-blogger-of-the-week-michele-lynch/

And also to my surprise I was their Art of The Day on EBSQ featuring Edna :o)
Unsubscribe by Following this Link
Self Representing Artists
Galleries Exhibits Artists Community Learn About Blog COAs Art of the Day My Profile
Home Art of the Day It's a Matter of Time edna

Art of the Day: Tuesday January 04, 2011

edna

by Michele Lynch

Support Living Artists - share their art

Purchase today's art of the day directly from Michele Lynch at Etsy:



This Week's Theme: It's a Matter of Time - curated by Melissa Morton

Steampunk is not easily defined. It's a social movement. It's a burgeoning sub-culture that encompasses art, music, fiction, fashion, lifestyle, creation, and imagination with an aesthetic that is rooted in the 19th century's technologies, sciences, and possibilities. Steampunk is not a re-creation of the past; it is history altered. It speculates on our present and its inventions, but created with the technologies and craftsmanship from the age of steam. It looks at the history drawn through a lens of modern sensibilities. It blends time, and it creates its own. Steampunk is the past, the present, the future, and a place in time that exists outside of all three.


Find art from EBSQ member's by searching your favorite venues for 'EBSQ':

Search eBay for EBSQ Search Etsy for EBSQ Search Zazzle for EBSQ
My Profile: Explore EBSQ: Community: Learn: About EBSQ:
Update Profile Browse Art Galleries Forums Browse Articles About Us
Browse Art Exhibits Chat Submit an Article Community Guidelines
Browse Artists Our Blog Why Join?
Browse Art of the Day Our Twitter Privacy Policy
Join now Terms of Service
Help
Connect with EBSQ:
EBSQ Art * Artist Owned and Artist Operated Since 2000

© 2000-2010 EBSQ, LLC - All rights reserved - Original artists retain all rights
EBSQ Self Representing Artists - is a division of EBSQ, LLC

Ebsq is a great community that brings artists and art collectors together. I've been a member for a long time and they are always improving and trying to help the artists. You have a portfolio on there and can link your website straight to it. Once you load your photos in your portfolio you can create templates for your online sales places and you can create coa's. If you haven't before you can check out their website at http://www.ebsqart.com/

11 comments:

FrumsGlass said...

Congratulations Michele!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Sue :o))) xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

I'm so happy for you:) With all the great work you put out there, you deserve this honor.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Aw thanks so much Dawn!!! It's amazing how much work you will do when you are running from the Soul Sucker!! xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

ooo... saw the article about you :) and commented too :) congrats my fren!! so well deserved! i joined EBSQ, but it's still a little confusing ... i dunno where my portfolio is! hahaha ... will sort it out in between dirty diapers :)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Luthien!! Oh I know from one site to the next I get lost!! I did a facebook fan page, and twitter too and I'm all confused LOL. If you are on twitter send me your name thing. I think I'm already on your facebook fan page! If you need help with ebsq just shoot me an email! xo Michele

Anonymous said...

Dropped by to say congrats to Michelle. It's so funny that yet again, Amanda and Melissa picked the same artist for the same day without pre-planning it! I hope you enjoyed the double exposure :)

@Luthien: I checked our database and it looks like you signed up for a free patron account. While you can't upload a portfolio with this type of account, you *can* set your profile to public and include an artist statement, a link to your blog, website, places where you might list work online like Etsy, etc. Give me a holler if you'd like some help finding your way around!

amie [at] ebsqart [dot] com

Cheers!

-Amie Gillingham

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Amie! I was doing a double happy dance ;o) Oh thank you Amie for helping Luthien :o)) Luthien with Amie you are in much more capable hands than mine ;o)) Have I mentioned that I love EBSQ?! xo Michele

Ginny Baker said...

Congratulations hon! Wonderful recognition and very well deserved. :o) xoxo

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Ginny!!! xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

yup ... am on twitter but i never go into it ... hate it! it's like a cyber gossip space and billboard for adverts! i have never taken on to twitter. i'm trying out tumblr now ... it's also micro blogging, but it allows pics, chat, blogging, many more things to offer than 148 word tweets! you should go investigate tumblr.com :)