Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Maggie the steampunk witch


First witch of 2011!! Meet Maggie! Little Maggie wants to grow up and be just like her Momma, casting spells for her Uncle Soul Sucker. She can't wait until she's old enough to work for the corporation! But for now she is happy to play in the halls of the castle with her blocks. This block with the W for witch is her favorite!

Maggie is 8 1/4 inches tall to the tip of her hat. I added scrapbook paper for her dress again. Not sure if it's worth the hassel lol, Several more steps involved that way. Lemme know what you guys think! I'm listing her on Ebay tonight at 8 pm central time.

I'm fighting off some kind of nasty cold, it's winning though :oP Good news is the SUN is shinning!! Hurray!! xo Michele

16 comments:

Georgina said...

Hey now, she's a cutie...love you dollies, Michele! Hey lady, emailed you my wing recipe. Let me know if you got it...sent it to your blog email. If that's changed, let me know and I'll resend.

Have a great week and will send you some sunshine from here...going back into the 60's!! Yay!!

xxoo,
Georgina

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you on Maggie Georgina!! I got the recipe thank you! Sounds so yummy!! I have that dang cold and maybe it will open my sinuses? LOL! Send that sunshine anytime!!! It's a heatwave we're in the 30's! LOL! xo Michele

Anonymous said...

Love her little story and would love to play in a castle also. Be so cool. Imagine all the wonderful places to hide.
Another beautiful doll!
Loads of love!
Julie

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Julie! Oh I can't imagine a more fun place than a castle to play in! xo Michele

Unknown said...

LOve her!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Nicole!

Dawn in the Forest said...

Maggie is such a sweetie:) I love the way your using scrapbook paper for the dresses, it looks really good!

Anonymous said...

She is really cute! Man I wish I could work as fast as you! I am spending my day off sick :(

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn :o)) Okay I'll keep at it then ;o)

Oh NO on spending your day off sick, I can so relate, I've been sick for the last couple of days. Barley got anything done :oP Stinks!

xo Michele

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Awww, I love her. Such a cute little witch.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Kelly!! xo Michele

Art by Darla Kay said...

She's adorable and your stories to match your dolls are fantastic! Keep up the great work, I love to visit and see your awesome creations!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Darla! That means so much! xo Michele

tinypearl5758 said...

I love her, she's a cutie. xxx

LuLu Kellogg said...

I love her Michele! She's darling!

Get well sweetie!

xoxo

patricias fabric art said...

Aww she looks so sad love her!! By the way is your name irish?