Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Meet Clair from the Steampunk Orphanage



Meet Clair, She lives at the Steampunk Souls orphanage. She wants parents so badly, but no one seems to want her. Today is parents day again, where parents will come through and meet the children. Clair has a plan. She has ripped out her steampunk heart and is going to offer it to the first set of parents through the door. Won't you adopt Clair? She promises to be a good girl!

Clair is 4 1/2" tall :o) and available in my Etsy shop today.

Oh remember that 6" I said we were gonna get?? Well it became 9, and then it snowed another 2-3 on top of that!! Here's a pic of what the patio table looks like! Sorry the picture is so dark, I couldn't get the back door open with the screen door that swings out!

Crazy right?? and then it's suppose to snow another 1-2" tomorrow night, and another 1-2" on Sunday into Monday!! These are the days I'm so thankful I don't have to risk the roads to go open a store anymore!! Everyone stay warm and dry!! xo Michele

11 comments:

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

Poor little Clair. I hope she gets adopted soon.

That is alot of snow. Glad you don't have to get out in it. Be warm, safe, and creative.

warm hugs,
kelly

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Kelly :o)) School is closed again tomorrow, we're staying in by the fireplace :o)) xo Michele

Abi said...

Oh Clair is gorgeous!
And that snow! wow... we had about 1/4" last night, what a waste of time!! I would love to see lots more, as long as I don't have to drive in it!

Take it easy!
Abi x

Luthien Thye said...

ooo ... clair is really adorable! but i must say the ripping out heart crept me out just a little. my stomach is not to strong these days :) but i am sure she'll get a pair of lovely parents soon and can then stick it right back in!! and the SNOW!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!! sooooooooo very COOOOOL!!!!

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Abi! Well at least you didn't have to shovel right? That's the worst part of the snow!

Thank you Luthien! Yeah I know on the creepy part lol, wonder if I can still do cute/pretty without creepy? LOL. xo Michele

Dawn in the Forest said...

I love Clair! I'm sure she will find a good home:)

You really got alot of snow!

Carolee said...

Very cool! :)

~ Carolee

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you Dawn and Carolee! xo Michele

Georgina said...

Very cute, Michele...love her!!! The cold front has hit here today...going to be 65!!! And your saying, "Oh, Shat ap, Georgina!!" hahahahahahaha!!

Stay warm, my friend.

xxoo,
Georgina

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL Georgina! I would LOVE to hit 65!! I think we are around 9 today :oP Thank you for the comment on Clair!! xo Michele

Unknown said...

Little Clair is adorable, someone will take her home. I love the creepy! Your dolls really are wonderful! xoxo