Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Candy Man & Treasury



YAY!! I finally finished the Candy Man (aka the Pill Pusher) He was a troublesome little guy!! Look at that look the Queen Of Broken Hearts is giving him! I think she may rip out his heart and break it for him lol!

Meet the Candy Man, when the Soul Sucker first came to the kingdom he had the Candy Man roam around town handing out pills to the unsuspecting Steampunk Souls. They thought he was great fun and didn't suspect anything, for awhile...

He's 7" tall, by 4" wide, by 3" deep and available tonight in my etsy shop :o)

Also a thank you goes out to EnchantedQuilling for including my steampunk Marie Antoinette pendant in her beautiful treasury "Lets Turn Back The Clock"

'Lets Turn Back The Clock!' by EnchantedQuilling

2010 has gone too fast for me, so I decided to collect all these gorgeous vintage time pieces and make sure that the time stays as it is at this moment...... enjoy these works of art, I had a wonderful "time" gathering them!


HOLIDAY SALE 20% of...
$47.20

White Rabbit Pocket...
$25.00

Eiffel Tower pocket...
$8.00

Steampunk Watch Gea...
$35.00

Watch Over My Heart...
$14.00

Clock Art Necklace ...
$18.00

Steampunk - VICTORI...
$22.99

Steampunk Mixed Med...
$45.00

ON MY WAY TO PARIS ...
$

owl Pocket Watch lo...
$10.00

vintage butterfly p...
$7.99

Making Time Count -...
$22.00

Red Queen, Vintage ...
$36.00

Vintage Watch Plate...
$39.99

Steampunk Necklace ...
$38.00

Generated using Treasury HTML code generator by Whale Shark Websites.

Some really cool things in this treasury! Have a good night everyone, I'm whipped! Back to making dolls tomorrow. I was thinking of making some bigger dolls, what do you all think? xo Michele

11 comments:

Luthien Thye said...

gosh girl!! when you work you really work FAST! another beauty! how do you do it?

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL it's cuz I'm not working at the outside job anymore ;o) I don't have little ones like you do, my youngest is 12, makes a huge difference ;o) And I'm a work-a-holic ;o) and my house is a disaster. There's two days work in Candy Man. Thank you :o))))

Dawn in the Forest said...

I can't believe you made "Candy Man" in two days...Wow! I think he is soooo awesome.

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Dawn :o))) LOL it didn't seem fast at the time! But when I say days I mean all day and evening ;o) xo Michele

Luthien Thye said...

LOL!! i'm familiar with "my house is a disaster" :D
2 days is hard work ... i know cos i take that amount of time to make a book too. like 20 hours? it's all the thinking, trying out color combis and the putting things in place and removing them that takes long ... cos we dun work out of a template and reproduce in numbers. every piece is a unique piece. i can relate to that :)

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL Luthien on the house, glad I'm not alone!! I've spent today cleaning the first floor and it's over rated LOL. But it does feel better. Now if I ever tackle the studio that will be something! Yup like 20 hours you are right! Yup all that working things out, making sure things fit together right all that stuff takes so much time. I'm thinking of making some bigger dolls but haven't worked out what I want to do with the body part yet. Can't wait to see what you create next Luthien, you books and jewelry are to die for!! xo Michele

Kelly Jeanette Swift said...

I think I worked with the Pill Pusher once. Luckily we caught on to him and set the local boys of Justice on him.
You really are whipping these out. Hope they all find good homes.

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL Kelly!! Glad you set him straight!! The queen, the conjoined twins, and Billy have all been adopted :o) xo Michele

FrumsGlass said...

I love the candy man. He reminds me of a pharmacist I know....after 12 and half hours working a retail pharmacy job.

Michele Lynch Art said...

LOL Sue!!!! xo Michele

Ms Nikita Agarwal said...

I really appreciate the way you write...Please check my work as well
Jaipur call girl
Jaipur call girl
Jaipur call girl
Delhi call girl
Guwahati call girl
Guwahati call girl
Guwahati call girl
Guwahati call girl
Aerocity call girl
Lucknow call girl