Welcome To My Blog! I'm So Excited You're Here!

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Queen Bee





Meet Queen Bee! I swear the whole time I was sculpting and painting her the song by Queen kept playing in my head...She's a killer queen, Gunpowder and turpentine, Dynamite with a laser beam ,Guaranteed to blow your mind (Anytime). LOL!

Queen Bee has joined the rebellion and she's ready to kick some Soul Sucker butt! Like the song says...she's a killer queen, gunpowder and turpentine, dynamite with a laser beam, guaranteed to blow your mind...

She's 5" tall and will be available in my Etsy shop this evening :o)  xo Have a good evening everyone! xo Michele




6 comments:

Dawn in the Forest said...

"Queen Bee" is sooo awesome! I loved the little bee on her...so cute:)

Michele Lynch Art said...

Thank you so much Dawn!! xo Michele

Art by Darla Kay said...

She is so rockin!! I'm lucky I don't live close to a craft/art supply store because you get me wanting to try things and right now! I'm going shopping tomorrow though and I might just get me some supplies to play. I KNOW I can never do steampunk with such class, but I'd sure like to at least sculpt a head and see if I can do it! hehe Have a great weekend Michele!

Anonymous said...

Lol, the supreme dancing queen. Like the bug on the eye!

lovexx
Julie

Michele Lynch Art said...

Oh Darla you so made me smile!!! That makes me so happy that I inspired you to give clay a try!! I'm sure you will do a fabulous job, your paintings always rock!! Can't wait to see what you do with the clay!

Thank you Julie!

xo Michele

Marina said...

wow.... your dolls are amazing!! Congrats!!

I'm participating in OWOH
Come see my giveaway at
marinasdolls.blogspot.com
´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*´*★*´*•.¸★♥★¸.•*